Translate

Thursday, May 21, 2009

i wan to fangirl!!!

ok so in the end, nvr change anything abt my phone, n my dad freaked out the counter person so much that he wasnt there when we went to collect my phone n e other person who served us din take a cent, not even for service charge...MUAHAHAHAH

ok but the main thing abt this post is as the title says, I WANNA FANGIRL!!! ohmien i seriously cannot keep listening to songs repeatedly cuz ill start liking them then use up more space in my com n make it lag. 너라고 wasnt that appealing on the whole at first, mebe only somewhere in the chorus i abit more interested but as i listen to it more, i started to love it n the firewood in my heart for SUJU just went poof! it became koko crunch! ahem ok it poofed n became a burning ball of FIRE!!! ok that was an exaggeration but im glad suju hasnt died yet haha so just lame diao wan to put pics of my favs here :D
DROOLS...haha both are freaking cute though im still freaked out that that damn gay heechul kissed my sungmin ON THE LIPS somemore...*shivers* n my fren just told mi todae that donghae actually put his hand on the wrong side of his chest too, much more obvs than yesung haa but allkpop din mention it, ahha they only mentioned the "ugh I'm in such agony I must feel my hot body" part haha that was freaking farnie :D
n suju totally impressed mi with this MV totally FLOWY and SMOOTH sia

No comments:

Post a Comment