Translate

Thursday, November 26, 2009

random rant abt 96.3fm

waliew stop cutting off my songs can!! previously i had two fav songs cut at the middle parts T^T "Tell it to my heart" and "Time to Love" ARGHS n todae was SNSD's "Etude" but heng it was only near the intro n cuz got the gradual softening of the music, their voices haven even really started anw.
tonite is soshi nite!!! they played older songs like INTW, Honey n then they got to the newer Etude and got cut off.
tonite totally proved my theory that 96.3fm only plays pop songs aft 9.30 liddat WRONG ahha. cuz they kept playing the famous idol grp songs tonite woots. haha n hor ive heard 4minute's "Hot Issue" for duno how many times that its sorta getting on my nerves. not tat it wasnt already =.= cuz of Hyunah's totally high-pitched rapping here. she sounds much better when at a lower pitch =)
got my korean notes today! frm senior. im sorta freaking out cuz obvs, i duno alot of words yet n when i see the notes. just stunned cuz all in korean. then realise at the back got abit english. i think mebe its like my senior din take down any notes in english or wad. i even saw jap scribblings at one page can O.O mebe she used jap to translate her korean. WTH hahaha i shld write burmese. just that i duno how to =.= im a failure man. gonna try multitasking learning two lang this hol! duno if can handle it given my lack of time due to work and my relatives coming over agn. but tis time they staying for a week only, n i suspect its gonna be my busy week at work. duno whether can bring them ard leh~

No comments:

Post a Comment