Translate

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Samsung Galaxy SIII TV spot



Am I the only one who found this commercial very funny?
1) it follows your every move.
this sounds uber creepy to me...
2) designed for humans
eh so we as humans should all purchase this phone. those who do not use this phone are not humans or do not know how to wield their humanly rights?

HAHA ok jokes aside, I think samsung is awesome. Miss my pixon. If only the screen wasn't shattered, I'll be using it. I take a while to get used to new phones and OS and stuff so don't feel like changing phones although the current sony ericsson sucks big time T.T always shut down when I want to take photos at the critical moments arghs. Think I might be able to get used to iPhone fast enough since I have an iTouch and the iOS is pretty user friendly...but iPhone is EVERYWHERE. *whines* bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment