Translate

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

PIKMINLINK!!!

updated 14/10 with pictures now~ blogger i ♥ u!

UPDATE: mummy will most prob post pictures up once she finish her biz ass so look out for her post. meanwhile cuz blogger sucks. here are links only, no pics. :( BUT go press them if ure not a lazy pig!

UPDATE: ok shit i carn seem to stop updating this post. ive updated small changes here and there ALOT of times le ok anw on her website: Occupation: Costume Designer, Artist, 3D animation student, Game Advisor. OH-DE-MY-GOD. awesome. awesomeness~~~ u rock gurl! i ♥ u!!! ahem ok that was wrong...

UPDATE: ok yes AGAIN. "During my whole cosplay career I have been invited to 3 different countries as a cosplay guest" i wan to travel too~
"I'm currently attending the Academy of Art University to earn my bachelors in 3D animation/video games" -> im gonna stalk u hehe ~
"Ever since I was very little I always had a passion for animation and voice acting." -> she will def be betta than those at that toy convention voice acting try-outs.

ok just suddnely wanted to post abt HER. yes its a her omg la. mi n gml was like really scruntinising as i said in the taggy.
ok start the story frm the top. gml going cloud-crazy all of a sudden then search cloud then saw a HUMAN COSPLAYER cloud. click-> link to cosplay.com one profile. since carn upload pics, heres the link AND UPDATED: PIC-> http://www.cosplay.com/photo/737551/

omg damn nice the costume everything. esp the HAIR. n cuz of the glasses i nearly tot it was really my dad. PAPA! ahem ok anw we naturally tot its a guy, din really go notice anything much then scroll thru the pics and we see got some erm abit not so man de pics n read some stuff that got us saying "oh shit ok i tink he's gay". THEN got one pic is of cosplay of some princess aurora->
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2197355/ we like freaked out. shit this guy is really gay. cuz "he" said "OMG. Dream costume! Blue dress! I have always wanted to make Aurora since I was little. She is my favorite Disney Princess and my second favorite Disney movie." GAY rite? then see the pics and stuff, not convinced that its a gurl yet. still debating. then came the bomb: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1538589/ we saw this and went...erm does the below part look a bit flat..? O.o n for the above two gurl pics she suddenly have boobs. though she mentioned stuff abt using corsets and all htat but we just tot it was stuffings. AHHHHH!!!!!

ok then saw more pics of HER with gurls and then one weird one SHE carry a girl that is cosplaying some ermaid thingy. first this one:
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1589939/ the other person called ever so misleadingly "thatyaoiboy" place the hand so comfortably up there so concluded pikminlink is a GUY. ok now htat i think of it. is "thatyaoiboy" a GUY or a GURL?! if he's a guy, wads his hand doing omg O.O
then this:
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/359317/ MUST be guy. if not how to carry the gurl so easily liddat.
plus more evidence that just led us to thinking hes a guy and a GAY. with the "yea i noe my thighs are fat. i hate them" blah comments SHE made =.=

we tot we were so useless as girls. now i realise otherwise. my god. n her own website: http://www.pikminlink.com
under COSTUMING:
Costuming
Welcome to the costumes section. It is divided into three sections. All of the Costumes were all made by me the props were built by me with help from my father.

I model/perform as both Male and Female characters and pull them off very convincingly.

I have been cosplaying since 1998 but haven't attended any sort of events until mid 2003. I started doing costume character modeling in 2006 for many gaming related events, and I have done professional character modeling for gaming related companies.

My most popular and personal favorite costumes are of Link from the Legend of Zelda Series.


i totally chong bai her now la~
ohya tidbit: SHE has a brother. when we read her comment abt her bro not being able to make it to some event, mi n gml screamed "I wan to see your bro!!!" haha se4 ppl

FINAL UPDATE(I SWEAR, IF NOT IM NVR GONNA GET TO SLP TONITE. HAVEN READ MY LAB MANUAL YET T.T):








No comments:

Post a Comment