Translate

Monday, March 4, 2013

Cups

It MUST take something epic for me to start writing haha ._. >.<

Was planning on writing a post (i've totally forgotten about wad) since my relatives went back. After they went back, I was busy for a period where I was doing some temporary jobs. Gotta save for my grad trip ya know. Then school started and some of the work continued and I nvr ever got to coming back here to write a post.

Now, maybe 2 hours ago, as usual I go on youtube and start linking here and there and arrived at frosty the snowman by uuuuuuuukewithme. Then in related videos there were many cups videos. This cups craze like just started recently and I realised that its due to this "Pitch Perfect" movie last year in 2012. Started hopping and I even found a Cimorelli version. N being me, I totally went off track, started looking at Cimorelli stuff rather than cups vids and zomg they have really gone very far since I first watched one of their videos I guess one or two years ago, I carn really remember. They have a VEVO account now O.o wow.


This video was posted in 2009 so I guess we can safely assume that they didn't jump onto the bandwagon with this recent craze thanks to the internet.


Cimorelli's EP, pretty nice song =)

Anyway, this cup song is really cool haha at least the multitasking skills of all those who've tried made me awed. I wanna try it in Europe haha in front of the Eiffel or Colosseum HAHA and record it or something. Recently having this crazy thought to record something in front of all these monuments I'll be going. Like really, when would I have a chance to do this again? Plus I most probably wouldn't be meeting all these strangers in those lands anytime in my life again so it's ok for me to act crazy and silly with my antics =D
My dream is coming true ^^

My latest obsession haha the Enneagram.....and I just realised that the Myers-Briggs personality types could also be applied into this Enneagram. I have already forgotten which type I am. But I do remember that it does change during your lifetime. While the Enneagram, its said that the personality type is inborn and thus doesn't change, because the type indicates the motivations you possess behind things and decisions you make in your life, so subtly on the outside you may change but your motivations remain the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment