Translate

Thursday, April 18, 2013

It's all coming to an end

End of another period/section of life.

Tomorrow will be the last class I am gonna have ever. At least in a classroom setting as a student whose occupation is...a student. Cuz I bet I will have the chance for courses to upgrade skills and what not where I will also be in this kinda setting again but the feeling will never be the same. Think I'm already missing this before it's over.

Anyway, yay! There's an actual video out for "Cups" le~ woots!



In one month's time, I am gonna be outta here =D out of this little island. For a short break before getting back to life and all things serious. Totally looking forward to it as time goes on. The excitement that used to be there when we first booked those tickets was gone for a while as we all got back to our studies and own lives. But it's slowly coming back as the days come nearer ^^

To make this trip worthwhile and memorable, there are so many things I wanna do, but obviously there's the time and money issue. But the important thing is, I guess I really just gotta relax and let my hair down. This is what the trip is for. As a self-reward for the hard work for all these years...I need to keep telling myself that, yes. Hahaha suddenly I sound like I am deluding myself -.- anw, point is, I am planning to make some video/picture collage of sorta after I am back. Hopefully, I do get it done this time round, compared to previous Aussie trip for which I said I would wan to do something like that, but never did it.

For now, back to reality. And doing my best for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment