Translate

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Spoils from destressing

I've been shopping so much more than I ever did in my life. Shopping has become sort of a stress reliever for me ever since like after FYP and work started, ohnos. Good thing I still maintain my cheapo shopping style XD so I don't end up wasting too much money, even if I bought something I most probably wouldn't wear =-=
So perhaps in order to make myself feel better about shopping, I decided to make like a list so, I don't know, I can remind myself of the bargains I got? Haha self-delusional again.

Some of the following aren't exactly cheap, but I guess they're good enough for me (or maybe just at that point in time when I was most probably hungry or stressed out). Some items actually aren't really worth it, until you notice its original price...that's O.o like HUH?!
Anyway, so let's begin =D

Location: Bugis Street
Price: Think this was $9 (2 for $18, bought it with my evil twin who got the blue one)
Extremely comfortable, totally my style hahaha a little light coloured though, so I do wear a tank top inside.


Location: Pepper Plus (JP outlet)
Price: $15 (U.P. $32, yes, wth)
Very smooth material, thick enough not to wear innerwear yet very cooling. It's more of a minty green than the light blue seen in the photo.


 
Location: H&M
Price: $20 (U.P. $49.90, YES, SUPER WTH)
The H&M bag was too reflective I think...the shirt isn't that transparent...or maybe because it's black so I couldn't tell O.o this was sorta an impulsive buy when I was 1/3 tired, 1/3 hungry, 1/3 sian. It seemed like a good idea and good bargain (esp when the usual price is THAT high) then.


Location: some shop in JP
Price: $10
This is the back of the blouse, the slit is slightly low though but doesn't really matter if you have long hair and even if you don't, it isn't that low that it's unsightly or anything. A little transparent too, so I'm starting to be skeptical of this buy too =-=


Location: Expo warehouse sale (G2000 brand though)
Price: $29 (if I remember correctly)
I would say good buy hehs, although a little pricey but I think the original was $49 or something...

Bought a lot more than these of course, but lazy to actually lay them out to take pictures. The above pictures were all taken when I was pretty bored (and most probably had time). Maybe when I have time, I'll take pictures of more stuff I bought.

Work has been crazy. And it didn't help that I got so stressed last week that I nearly broke down. It isn't a nice experience to have almost everyone asking you questions and wanting something from you, especially when you are sometimes not in the position to give any answers either.


I'm still learning everyday. Bit by bit.
And frankly, it's the learning that keeps me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment